Integra is currently looking for Electrical Design Engineers to join our team in San Juan, PR. The successful candidate will take on an active role working directly with clients, assisting/leading in evaluating existing or proposed power utilities projects. Potential projects include new or rebuild power lines design.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assess and evaluate conditions of existing electrical transmission/distribution lines.
- Assist on the preparation of plans, specifications, and construction costs estimates for transmission/distribution line projects.
- Reviews drawings and recommends necessary changes.
- Make periodic field visits to sites as required.
- Attends meetings and interacts with clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering required, Power System concentration is preferred.
- Preferred knowledge in design or construction of electrical power systems projects.
- EIT or PE certifications.
- Excellent technical and interpersonal skills as well as verbal and written communication skills (Spanish\English preferred).
- Computer skills required, with ability to use Microsoft Office and AutoCAD in such applications as spreadsheets, databases, and engineering software.
- Available to work island wide.