INTEGRA Design Group is an Architecture and Engineering (A/E) firm headquartered in Puerto Rico, with offices in Charlotte, NC and the Dominican Republic, and experience throughout North America and LatAm. Our services, specialized and integrated, are grouped in three categories: A/E Design and Ideation, Infrastructure Planning & Design and Construction Management & Consulting. We believe in a mentorship-driven culture. The exchange of ideas from a multi-disciplinary group of talented professionals and the interest for the continued development of our younger staff is what makes INTEGRA unique.
Our Engineering Department is currently in continuous growth and adapting to new trends in the industry with the use of sophisticated analysis tools with a highly technical approach and the utilization of 3D Modeling to provide cost-effective solutions for every challenge.
INTEGRA is currently looking for a mid-level Estimator to join our team in San Juan, PR. The successful candidate will take on an active role working directly with senior engineers and architects to in the development of cost estimates, procurement documents, and other documents/tools necessary to support design and construction projects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop cost estimates at various design stages from conceptual level through final design.
- Perform various procurement activities including bid package development, solicitation of quotations, Estimates and quotes reviews.
- Serve as a client interface for estimates and other project management activities.
- Create and maintain tools to assist the estimating, and procurement functions.
- Interact with other professionals, clients, and consultants
- Travel to client locations for meetings and site visits
- Proficiency or the ability to learn AutoCAD, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), MS Project and the ability to learn and use new software
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Master’s (Preferred but not required)
- Engineer in Training EIT (Required or ability to obtain within 6 months)
- Interest in pursuing and pass the PE Exam within the first year of employment.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge and familiarity with project scheduling and estimating preferred.
- Understanding of estimating software (RS Means and Excel) is a plus.
- Spanish and English (Required)